NEW! Permanent part time Bookkeeper / administrator
Today’s Plan, a leading sportstech SAAS company, is seeking a bookkeeper / administrator with demonstrated experience. The role is permanent part time at 3 days per week (or could be 5 days with shorter hours). An interest in endurance sport (eg cycling, running or triathlon) while not a requirement for the role will be highly regarded!
Today’s Plan is the platform behind several of the largest names in endurance sport, including the Specialized Ride app and several leading cycling teams such as Team INEOS and BORA-Hansgrohe.
We’re looking for a highly motivated bookkeeper & administrator who can manage the following:
- Payroll Management
- Management of consultant’s client time sheets and invoicing of that time
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- BAS/IAS Preparation
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- General Ledger Journals and Financial Reporting
- Budgeting and Cashflow Management
- Monthly Reporting
- Bookkeeping for Multiple Entities (Xero + other systems)
- Administration Support for Residential Tenancy Management
- Maintaining and Reviewing Insurance Schedules
- Keeping Abreast of Relevant Legislation, Regulations and Concessions
- General Administration Support to Management as Required
- Qualifications in bookkeeping, business administration or equivalent experience
- 5 Years’ or more in a similar role
- Highly proficient in the use of Xero and other cloud based accounting software
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Excellent computer / technology skills
- Advanced English; exceptional written and verbal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to adapt to various systems
- Ability to work independently and with others
A salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience will be offered.
This role will start immediately for the right candidate so please apply online for immediate consideration.
Please make initial contact via: email@example.com
Jobs at Today’s Plan
Always wanted to combine your love of cycling or multisport with your day job?
Are you a developer with experience in Angular JS, Java, Android, iOS development, or interactive data visualizations?
If so, Today’s Plan is looking for you.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is the disruptive leader in cycling analytics and training.
If joining our rapidly expanding team is of interest to you, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org